Integrated Management Policy
The board of Scharlab, SL understands that the competitiveness and reputation of the company depend on the quality of products and services we provide, and the satisfaction of our customers. So, Scharlab SL undertakes the implementation and maintenance of an integrated management system that evaluates and meets the needs and expectations of our customers, the organization itself and other relevant interested parties in order to achieve the desired goals and a sustained success.
The commitment of Scharlab, S.L has been developed and implemented in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 in all its delegations and ISO 14001: 2015 in its chemical production unit for the design and manufacture of chemical products; the commercialization and distribution of chemical products, culture media, reagents, kits and auxiliary material for analysis, equipment and material for safety, hygiene and the environment and general laboratory equipment. In addition, it is committed to the implementation and maintenance of a quality management system to demonstrate technical competence in tests according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Scharlab,S.L. is therefore committed to:
- Implement, maintain and improve an integrated management system sustained on the standards: ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015 and ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Promote the process point of view and risk assessment strategies for decision making and understanding.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of our customers, legal authorities, recognising organisations, and allocating the necessary resources to effectively meet these needs efficiently, thereby contribute to simplifying the daily tasks;
- Obtaining, maintaining and improving the global development of the activities of the organization without compromising the protection of environment or the safety of our staff and complying at all times with the requirements of our customers, and the statutory and regulatory requirements related to our sector;
- Striving constantly to ensure the quality of our service and products, through improved technology and processes that allow us to avoid failures instead of detecting them once they have occurred, gaining the customer’s trust;
- Informing, raising awareness, motivating and engaging the staff of the organization in the development of activities in the preventive detection of nonconformities and actions that lead us to continuous improvement.
- Therefore, top management is committed to providing appropriate training as well as a stable framework for the professional and personal development of our staff, ensuring equal opportunities to all;
- Establishing effective communication and information to our customers, external and internal, suppliers and society in general, thus building honest relationships;
- Using, whenever possible, methods that minimize the use of resources, materials and reducing environmental impacts (waste, emissions ...) through our performance or emergency situations, thus staging our will for the protection of the environment.
- Ensuring that, if we shall use the services of other companies in the course of our activities, their management is consistent with our standards of both quality and service.
This statement is the framework in which the objectives of the organization are established. These are reviewed and monitored, so they can be applied in a continuous improvement of the efficiency of the management system.
Sentmenat, 09 July 2019