FAQ >> FAQ Pesticide Standards
FAQ Pesticide Standards
- It has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Yes, it is made according to the European regulation 400/2014. This regulation says that the official laboratories of the Member States shall analyze several pesticides (listed in the annex) from samples of various fruits and vegetables during the years 2015 through 2017. It describes over 200 pesticides.
- The 194 compounds included are the ones that are analyzed by multiresidue methods. Those analyzed by specific methods are not included.
- Yes. It is manufactured and analyzed in a laboratory accredited by ANAB (certification 17025)
- Yes. The mix is delivered with a CoA that includes information regarding preparation, traceability and uncertainty among others.
The use of the mix entails, for the laboratory, substantial savings both in time and money:
- The mix has a concentration of de 10µg/ml
• Allows making several dilutions
• Can be used several times
- In 1 single vial
• ONE expiry date
• Purchase of just one standard
• Dealing with less amount of standards
• Savings in both purchasing time and in the cost of single standards.
• Big savings in mix preparation times