SCHARLAB’s PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST 2018
“TAKE PART IN MAKING THE SCHARLAB 2019 CALENDAR”
This international, free contest is organized by SCHARLAB, S.L. (hereinafter “SCHARLAB”) in order to promote Scharlau® brand products.
Only those participants who meet the basic requirements of the contest shall be considered valid as detailed below:
- All those who are over the age of 18 and work or carry out research in a laboratory and who are users of Scharlau® products.
- In order to participate in this contest, the contestants must send a high resolution (300 dpi) landscape photograph, to SCHARLAB, in which one (1) or more of the Scharlau® brand products must appear. The product(s) must be clearly identified and should not appear in the photograph together with products of other brands.
- Said photograph shall subsequently be published on SCHARLAB's official Instagram account, after review by SCHARLAB in order to verify that the requirements of the contest rules have been met. As such, the photographs submitted may be published on SCHARLAB's website and social networks, and may also be used for the Scharlab 2019 calendar and any other Scharlab advertising material.
- Photographs must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the duly signed document ceding copyright.
- The period for receiving photographs is established from 21st May to 20th July, 2018 inclusive.
- There shall be one (1) winning photograph. The winning photograph shall be the most voted by the jury comprised by SCHARLAB’s sales team which shall be chaired by the Managing Director or a person delegated by them. Contestants may also cast a non-binding vote for the photographs of other participants by sending an email to email@example.com before 30th July, 2018.
- There shall be 4 additional prizes according to the type of product presented in the photograph: Chemical and Extrabond Prize, Microbiology Prize, Glassware Prize, Plastics and Filtration Prize and a Prize for the professional use of a product. These prizes will be awarded regarding the votes cast in the general voting.
- Contestants must indicate to which category of the additional prizes they are presenting. They can opt for a maximum of two prizes, that of the winning photograph and one of the product or application prizes.
- The result of the winners shall be announced on 7th September, 2018, SCHARLAB reserving the right to modify said date if necessary. In any case, the result of the contest shall be communicated personally to the winning contestants and shall be later published on the SCHARLAB website.
- The amounts for the prizes shall be:
- Prize for the winnning photograph: five hundred (500) euros, as well as a voucher to the value of five hundred (500) euros, VAT Included, in Scharlau® brand products for the centre where the winner is employed to be used on a research and/or development project.
- The other five prizes (Chemical and Extrabond Prize, Microbiology Prize, Glassware Prize, Plastics and Filtration Prize and a Prize for the professional use of a product): two hundred (200) euros, as well as a voucher to the value of two hundred (200) euros, VAT Included, in Scharlau® brand products for the centre where the winner is employed to be used on a research and/or development project.
Complete competition rules can be downloaded from our Scharlab website. Any queries you may have about this competition can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to (+34) 93 745 64 10